Thursday, August 9, 2012

Such a trooper

My son is such a trooper. Yesterday it was the one physical therapist, the new dermatologist (he wanted to see the progress) and I doing the dressing changes. Liam was sooooooo good. He only really cried on one leg being changed and was just looking around during the rest or just a little fussy. It is still hard to hear him cry during it, since I know he is in pain, but I am so proud of him for being such a little fighter and dealing with all this. 

It only took us about 45 minutes and that was with taking a few pictures and all. So I think everyone is getting the hang of doing it better and quicker as well. His little hands are healing so nicely and he may not need any bandages on them in a few days. I can't wait! So please continue to pray for his quick and painless healing so that he can come home with us all soon and be in mommy and daddy's arms every second of every day.
I don't care if he is spoiled…Look out world!

No comments:

Post a Comment